USE AS WOOD PRESERVATIVE
1. Clean all wooden surfaces using a brush or vacuum cleaner.
2. Cover electrical installations, water tanks, stored goods and isolate adjacent areas
not requiring treatment.
3. Lift floorboards as required and clean out debris.
4. Treat all accessible areas with the working solution of Boracol 10 using brush or
5. Under normal circumstances one coat will be sufficient but ensure that all
accessible wood surfaces are thoroughly wetted out. Any surface that absorbs the
Boracol 10 rapidly should be sprayed again at the time.
6. Apply a second coat after one to eight hours where there is severe fungal attack or
the presence of House Longhorn beetle (Hylotropes bajulus).
Brush 1 litre to 4 – 8m2
Coarse Spray 1 litre to 4 – 6m2
For Professional use only
Not approved for use in the control of mosses and vegetation